Duct Cleaning Service
The following air duct cleaning steps are for Southwest Air Conditioning full service air duct cleaning.
The process of air duct cleaning involves four steps:
- Clean the furnace/air conditioner.
Clean the supply and return registers and grills.
- After testing the system for proper operation, we will disconnect the power before opening the unit for safety.
- Vacuum the interior surfaces of the Furnace/Air Conditioner.
- Clean the cooling coils with a HEPA vacuum and a coil cleaner.
- Clean the Blower unit.
Clean the supply and return ducts.
- Remove wall, ceiling and Floor registers.
- Wash Register with Dynamite cleaner and rinse.
- Clean all air ducts using powerful duct cleaning equipment.
- Decontaminate cleaned ducts with Soot set sealant, and Odor Kill Deodorizer.
- Install Solid Odor Kill in the return to control odors for up to 3 months.
Upfront pricing for repairs with you approval before work is performed.
For more information or to schedule an appointment for heating system service, call us today.
Call Us Today!
8225 Buffalo Gap Rd
Abilene, TX 79606
Why Choose Us?
- High Quality Work
- Written Estimates
- Prompt Project Completion
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Family Owned
- 24 Hour Emergencey Service
- Military Discount
We accept the following payment methods: